Terms & Conditions
WELCOME TO THE LAW REWIRED!
Please review our privacy-policy so that you may understand our privacy practices.
Except as set forth in the limited licenses in Section 6, or as required under applicable law, neither the Content nor any portion of this website may be used, reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, accessed, modified, or otherwise exploited, in whole or in part, for any purpose without our express, prior written consent.
YOUR OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We do not endorse or control the User Content transmitted or posted on the Law Rewired website and therefore, we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of User Content. You understand that by using this website, you may be exposed to User Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable to you. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any User Content, including, without limitation, for any errors or omissions in any User Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred by you as a result of the use of any User Content transmitted, uploaded, posted, e-mailed or otherwise made available via the website.
You acknowledge that we have the right (but not the obligation) in our sole discretion to refuse to post or remove any User Content and we reserve the right to change, condense, or delete any User Content. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing or any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, we have the right to remove any User Content that violates these Terms and Conditions or is otherwise objectionable and we reserve the right to refuse service without prior notice for any users who violate these Terms and Conditions or infringe the rights of others.
ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
While every effort is made to present to you accurate and error-free information and content, Law Rewired does not give any guarantee or warrant (express or implied) the accuracy, adequacy, correctness, validity, completeness or suitability for any purpose, of the content on our website. Law Rewired accepts no responsibility with respect to the information on our website. The reporting mechanism for rules, notifications, amendments, rulings, judgments, and judicial precedents are not entirely systematic, and laws may be published in a publication not having circulation and/or not in a timely manner, accordingly any such change would affect our interpretation of applicable Indian laws.
Law Rewired expressly disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, liability or damage of any kind resulting from and arising out of, or any way related to:
1. any errors in or omissions from our and its content, including but not limited to technical inaccuracies and typographical errors
2. any third party websites or content therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in our website, including but not limited to any errors in or omissions there from
3. the unavailability of this website or any portion thereof
4. your use of any information on our website
5. your use of our website.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances shall Law Rewired be liable to any user for:
1. loss, injury, claim, liability or damages of any kind resulting from the use of or the inability to use the materials on our website, even if Law Rewired had been advised of the possibility of such damages and regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort or otherwise;
2. special, direct, incidental, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever (including without limitation, attorney’s fees) in any way due, resulting from or arising in connection with the use of or the inability to use our website or its content / materials; and
3. claim attributable to errors, omissions or inaccuracies in or destructive properties of any information.
We respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that copyrighted materials have been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send an email or written notice to us for notices of infringement and provide the following: (i) identification of the copyrighted work(s) that you claim has been infringed and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; (ii) a description of the material that you claim is infringing and the location of the material on the website; (iii) your address, telephone number and email address to: email@example.com
Note: The above contact information is provided exclusively for notifying Legally Wired that copyrighted material may have been infringed. All other inquiries will not receive a response through this process and should be directed to our team by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, please email us at: email@example.com