By accessing or using any of the Law Rewired facilities (“Law Rewired”), including but not limited to www.lawrewired.in, mobile applications, social media sites and any other services or facilities operated or used by Law Rewired, you understand that Law Rewired provides only legal information, and nothing on the website should be taken or understood as legal advice, opinion or recommendation. The content is on an “As is” and ”As available” basis for informational purposes only. The information provided on Law Rewired is only for personal and non-commercial use. Law Rewired reserves the right to add, alter, modify, discontinue or remove any content without notice.
Law Rewired does not warrant that the:
- Information provided on this website is accurate, reliable, complete, or timely.
- Links to third-party websites are to information that is accurate, reliable, complete, or timely.
- Information, whether oral or written, obtained from this website will create any warranty.
- Content will remain unchanged or accessible on the Law Rewired site.
You should be cautious about all content, and should consider the source of the information provided. You should conduct independent research before taking any decisions, legal or otherwise, based on the information. You should make your own determination of how suitable the information is for your use and intent. Your use of this website and/or any material on the website is at your sole risk.
Law Rewired does not control, endorse, sponsor, recommend or otherwise accept
responsibility for any of this third-party content.
Certain parts of the Law Rewired website may contain material submitted by users or content creators/collaborators. Law Rewired accepts no responsibility for the content, accuracy and conformity to applicable laws of such material. The reporting mechanism for rules, notifications, amendments, judgements, rulings and judicial proceedings are not entirely systematic, and laws may be published in a publication not having circulation and/or not in a timely manner, accordingly any such change would affect our interpretation of applicable Indian Laws. Law Rewired may revise the terms of the disclaimer or any part of it from time to time. The revised terms will be uploaded on the Law Rewired website.
Limitation of Liability
- Loss, injury, claim, liability or damages of any kind resulting from the use of or the inability to use the materials on our website, even if Law Rewired had been advised of the possibility of such damages and regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort or otherwise;
- Special, direct, incidental, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever (including without limitation, attorney’s fees) in any due, resulting from or arising in connection with the use of or the inability to use our website or its content/materials; and
- Claim attributive to errors, omissions or inaccuracies in or destructiveproperties of any information.